The sensitivity to the natural environment, good agricultural practices and other related flows on nature in its entirety, every day we suggest a more stable future full of opportunities, allowing a reduction of fertilizer and other inputs without that means a loss of profitability on the exploitation.
The proper use of fertilizers, means a continued prevention and reduction of pollution and establishing a framework for more sustainable agriculture. It is therefore very important when performing control applications including the following actions:
- Using precision equipment properly regulated, meeting maximum efficiency and uniformity in the distribution.
- Do not apply fertilizer in windy or rainy days.
- Safety margins will be established in waterways or water supply areas for human or animal consumption.
- The doses of fertilizers shall comply with reasonable production goals, trying to make the applications according to the rate of absorption of crops.
- In sprinkler irrigation or pivot, fertilizer shall not apply when wind speed is high.
In irrigated crops is recommended:
- Spread the fertilizer in small doses to increase use efficiency and minimize losses.
- Carefully check irrigation doses and concentrations of fertilizers in irrigation water, so as to maintain a proper level of nutrients and salinity in wet bulbs.
- The irrigation technique to ensure efficient use of water as fertigation scheduling should match crop needs throughout their cycle of growth and development, preventing all percolation and runoff losses.
- The fertigation will start, once you have ensured adequate pressure in the irrigation system, leaving rinse a final time, to prevent leaks and blockages in pipes.
- In irrigation by surface, furrow irrigation employed, instead of applying blanket irrigation.
Currently in our range as organic fertilizers include the following products: